Reports Record Full Year Adjusted EBITDA Of $1.4 Billion And Announces Increased Common Dividend
Full Year 2012 Highlights
- Net income attributable to Huntsman Corporation increased to $363 million compared to $247 million in the prior year period.
- Adjusted EBITDA improved 15% to $1,396 million compared to the prior year period.
- Adjusted diluted income per share improved 33% to $2.25 compared to the prior year period.
Fourth Quarter 2012 Highlights
- Adjusted EBITDA was $233 million compared to $243 million in the prior year period.
- Adjusted diluted income per share was $0.24 compared to $0.28 in the prior year period.
- Net loss attributable to Huntsman Corporation was $40 million compared to $105 million of income in the prior year period. The decrease from the prior year period was primarily due to a $78 million loss on early extinguishment of debt (compared to $2 million in the prior year period) and $40 million of restructuring costs (compared to $4 million of credits in the prior year period).
Increased Common Dividend
- The company's board of directors has declared a $0.125 per share cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on March 29, 2013 to stockholders of record as of March 15, 2013.
Read the press release in its entirety (PDF, 141Kb)