Production takes place at different plants across the world. In all cases, the environmental impact and safety and health of our production personnel and the communities living around our sites are paramount.
The EHS challenges associated with our production sites are complex and extensive, requiring detailed and carefully planned systems and processes, in order to ensure that any problems are minimized. The main challenges to be addressed as part of a responsible product stewardship program are:
- application of global consistent standards
- avoidance of product contamination
- management of process change and product compositions
- provision of clean, safe packaging
- ensuring confidence in our operations from neighbors and local communities
- provision of a safe working environment for employees