ChinaCoat 2015, 18-20 November 2015 - Shanghai New International Expo, Shanghai, China
Visit Huntsman at Stand E05-12 in Hall E4
Shanghai, CHINA – Coatings experts from three of Huntsman’s five business divisions will be at ChinaCoat in Shanghai this November to speak to attendees about the company’s comprehensive collection of chemistries.
At this year’s ChinaCoat, Huntsman will place special emphasis on chemistries that can enhance the processing and functionality of waterborne coatings – which are growing in popularity as global and regional environmental standards become increasingly stringent.
The business will also launch two new waterborne epoxy curing agents. Available under the ARADUR® brand, the new products are designed for use in construction and anti-corrosive coatings. Part of a wider portfolio of ARADUR® products that will be promoted at ChinaCoat the new products are:
- ARADUR® 3951 multi-functional polyamide curing agent. Developed for the formulation of two-component anti-corrosion primers for metal, zinc-rich primers and direct-to-metal (DTM) coatings for industrial, marine and shipping container applications, ARADUR® 3951 can help create coatings with a low VOC content, quick drying properties, a long pot life and excellent corrosion protection
- ARADUR® 36 waterborne epoxy curing agent. Delivering high gloss and good UV resistance, ARADUR® 36 agent is ideal for use in epoxy flooring and wall coatings, and systems created for other civil engineering projects.
Huntsman produces a broad range of chemical products and systems that formulators can use to drive performance at all stages of coatings manufacture and app
lication. Other chemistries under the spotlight at ChinaCoat will include Huntsman’s JEFFAMINE® M series of polyetheramines. Colorless and easy to handle, these performance chemistries are used to modify epoxy resins and prepare high performance waterborne emulsions. JEFFAMINE® M1000 polyetheramine, which is a white and waxy solid at room temperature, can be used in the emulsification of epoxy resins, while JEFFAMINE® M2070 polyetheramine is a water-soluble monofunctional primary amine that can be used to modify a variety of resin types.
In addition, Huntsman will use ChinaCoat to showcase a range of pigments and additives that can potentially help coating formulators optimize the manufacture, performance, vibrancy and longevity of paints and coatings – both solvent and water-based. Products include:
- ADDIPASTTM and CARBOFINTM carbon black dispersions
- ALTIRIS® pigments to increase the solar reflectance of colored coatings
- COLORPLEX® inorganic pigments for demanding coating applications
- DELTIO® 81X free flowing pigment for weather resistance, whiteness and gloss
- DISPERFIN® and TIMBASOL® pigment dispersions for wood coatings
- FERROXIDE® iron oxide pigments for clean orange, red and yellow shades
- JEFFLINK® chain extenders for color stable spray elastomers and coatings
- SOLAPLEX® yellow and orange pigments for indirect food contact applications
- SACHTLEBEN® and TIOXIDE® titanium dioxide pigments for printing inks
- TIOXIDE® TR88 titanium dioxide pigment for low-VOC and water-based paints
- TINTERSOL® stir-in dispersions for decorative paints and indu
- TRANS-OXIDE® transparent iron oxide pigments available in red, yellow and brown
- Easy to disperse ULTRAMARINE TR pigments for the delivery of unique blue shades that offer optimum transparency and high strength.
Notes to editors:
If you are going to ChinaCoat and would like to arrange an interview with the Huntsman team, please contact: Natalie Yates on behalf of Huntsman on: +44 (0) 7714 766106 or via: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to set up meetings, provide information or develop technical articles on coating-related topics.
ALTIRIS®, ARADUR®, COLOURPLEX®, DELTIO®, FERROXIDE®, DISPERFIN®, JEFFAMINE®, JEFFLINK®, SACHTLEBEN®, SOLAPLEX®, TIMBASOL®, TINTERSOL®, TIOXIDE® and TRANS-OXIDE® are registered trademarks of Huntsman Corporation or an affiliate thereof in one or more, but not all, countries. ADDIPASTTM and CARBOFINTM are trademarks of Huntsman Corporation or an affiliate thereof.
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals with 2014 revenues of approximately $13 billion including the acquisition of Rockwood’s performance additives and TiO2 businesses. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 100 manufacturing and R&D facilities in more than 30 countries and employ approximately 16,000 associates within our 5 distinct busines
s divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Forward Looking Statements:
Statements in this release that are not historical are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management’s current beliefs and expectations. The forward-looking statements in this release are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances and involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the company’s operations, markets, products, services, prices and other factors as discussed in the Huntsman companies’ filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Significant risks and uncertainties may relate to, but are not limited to, financial, economic, competitive, environmental, political, legal, regulatory and technological factors. In addition, the completion of any transactions described in this release is subject to a number of uncertainties and closing will be subject to approvals and other customary conditions. Accordingly, there can be no assurance that such transactions will be completed or that the company’s expectations will be realized. The company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by applicable laws.