DaltoPIR® insulation - a new technology to improve fire-rated PIR panel production
Our DaltoPIR® fire-rated, PIR-based insulation technology provides panel manufacturers with improved
performance and manufacturing benefits, while offering enhanced fire performance properties.
In Europe, our new DaltoPIR® insulation technology offers a broad range of benefits including:
- More stable and consistent processing
- Better panel planarity
- Higher line speeds possible
- Foam with low friability
- Long-term panel properties
- Commercial and industrial buildings
- Self-supporting roofs and walls
- Commercial and residential entry and garage door panels
- Commercial refrigeration
- Refrigerated transport vehicles
Our new DaltoPIR ® insulation technology has been fully integrated into a novel product portfolio, which contains a range of different foam systems for various laminator conditions and fire rating standards.
Discover the full range including the complementary products:
- DaltoPIR®FR, HFR, and XHFR fire-rated PIR-based solutions
- Fire/non-fire rated PUR-based solutions
- DaltoPUR®FR meets Cs3d0 in SBI tests as a minimum, with improved foam processing
- DaltoPIR®PRIM primer for PIR production
- DaltoSTICK® adhesives for non-foam panels
Need to know more?