At The Cutting Edge: Huntsman Textile Effects Delivers Real Environmental Sustainable Solutions and Innovations - Techtextil Russia, IEC Expocentre, Moscow, Russia, March 12 - 14, 2012, Booth No. A501, German Pavilion
Singapore – Huntsman Textile Effects, a global leader committed in driving higher economic and environmental sustainability to the textile industry will be presenting our latest innovations and solutions at Techtextile Russia.
Meet with our team of experts at our Booth. A501 at the IEC Expo Centre in Moscow from 12-14 March as we present the latest offerings that are tailor-made to help textile businesses make real savings and environmental impact!
• OLEOPHOBOL® : the latest in stain repellents and retardants using state-of-the-art short chain chemistry for maximum performance with minimal environmental impact
• PYROVATEX ® : offers maximum protection for overall flame, heat protection and unsurpassed comfort in treated garments
• TERATOP® HL : a cost effective disperse dye for high performance automotive fabrics for colors that last even under high temperatures
• NOVASOL® : VAT dyes capable of delivering across the widest color spectrum for dyeing and printing cellulosic fibers, exemplary for their durability under extreme conditions
• TERASIL® : disperse inks for direct high-speed printing on dyeing and printing polyester with high wash and light fastness
• UV-FAST® : for optimum light-fastness and fiber stabilization to promote light absorption and UV radiation
* All trademarks mentioned are registered trademarks of Huntsman Corporation or an affiliate thereof in one or more, but not all countries
Wai Lin Tan: +60 12 2009649
Mindy Chee: +65 9875 4380
About Textile Effects
Huntsman Textile Effects is the leading global provider of high quality dyes and chemicals to the textile and related industries. Research, innovation and sustainability are at the heart of what we do and we use cutting edge technology to develop innovative solutions to create innovative products and technologies with intelligent effects, such as built in freshness, sun protection or state-of-the-art dyes to reduce water and energy consumption, meeting the needs of our customers and supporting a more sustainable environment. With operations in 110 countries and 14 primary manufacturing facilities worldwide in twelve countries (China, Columbia, Germany, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey, Switzerland, USA), Huntsman TE is uniquely positioned to provide fast and expert technical service wherever our customers are based.
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging. Originally known for pioneering innovations in packaging and, later, for rapid and integrated growth in petrochemicals, Huntsman has approximately 12,000 employees and operates from multiple locations worldwide. The Company had 2011 revenues of over $11 billion. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Statements in this release that are not historical are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management's current beliefs and expectations. The forward-looking sta
tements in this release are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances and involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the company's operations, markets, products, services, prices and other factors as discussed in the Huntsman companies' filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Significant risks and uncertainties may relate to, but are not limited to, financial, economic, competitive, environmental, political, legal, regulatory and technological factors. The company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by applicable laws.