Economic and Environmental Sustainability Through Innovation: Huntsman Textile Effects Offers Cutting Edge Solutions to Meet Every Need - 12th China Interdye, Shanghai
Singapore – Huntsman Textile Effects, a global leader in developing total textile solutions across all aspects of the textile chain, continues to make strides in developing sustainable, high performing processing effects chemicals and solutions that bring higher economic and environmental sustainability to the textile industry and our customers worldwide.
Meet with our team of experts at our Booth A317 at the 12th China International Dye Industry, Pigments and Textile Chemicals exhibition in Shanghai from 11-13 April as we present the latest offerings that are tailor-made to help textile businesses make real savings and environmental impact!
• PHOBOL® for nonwovens - a new range of high performance repellent products for the automotive, medical, building and filtration segments, the PHOBOL® products offer a number of benefits such as high temperature stability, low curing temperature and higher production speeds.
• TERATOP® HL for high performance automotive fabrics - a cost effective disperse dye for colors that last even under high temperatures
• UV-FAST® - for optimum light-fastness and fiber stabilization to promote light absorption and UV radiation
• Productivity Improvement Program (PIP) - offer customers operational excellence and differentiation for economic, technological and environmental sustainability. Our Productivity Improvement Program helps customers significantly reduce water, energy and time consumption during production, considerably boost output and enhance right first time results through use of best available technologies – with no additional capital investment required.
* All trademarks mentioned are registered trademarks of Huntsman Corporation or an affiliate thereof in one or more, but not all countries
Wai Lin Tan: +60 12 2009649
Mindy Chee: +65 9875 4380
About Textile Effects
Huntsman Textile Effects is the leading global provider of high quality dyes and chemicals to the textile and related industries. Research, innovation and sustainability are at the heart of what we do and we use cutting edge technology to develop innovative solutions to create innovative products and technologies with intelligent effects, such as built in freshness, sun protection or state-of-the-art dyes to reduce water and energy consumption, meeting the needs of our customers and supporting a more sustainable environment. With operations in 110 countries and 14 primary manufacturing facilities worldwide in twelve countries (China, Columbia, Germany, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey, Switzerland, USA), Huntsman TE is uniquely positioned to provide fast and expert technical service wherever our customers are based.
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging. Originally known for pioneering innovations in packaging and, later, for rapid and integrated growth in petrochemicals, Huntsman has approximately 12,000 employees and operates from multiple locations worldwide. The Company had 2011 revenues of over $11 billion. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
tements in this release that are not historical are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management's current beliefs and expectations. The forward-looking statements in this release are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances and involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the company's operations, markets, products, services, prices and other factors as discussed in the Huntsman companies' filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Significant risks and uncertainties may relate to, but are not limited to, financial, economic, competitive, environmental, political, legal, regulatory and technological factors. The company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by applicable laws.