Experience Cutting Edge, Futuristic Inks Digital Evolution at FESPA Digital Europe with Huntsman Textile Effects - February 21-24, 2012, Barcelona, Spain, Booth K10
Singapore – Join Huntsman Textile Effects in the quest for digital excellence in FESPA Digital Europe, the largest European event for the digital wide-format print industry at Booth K10 from 21-24 February, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain.
Renowned as a total textile solutions provider providing an array of dynamic innovations, Huntsman Textile Effects has been working closely with industrial manufacturers to develop an impressive line up of high-speed high resolution digital printing inks to meet every need, fiber or fabric.
Meet with our team of experts and see first-hand, our latest cost cutting industrial digital printing offerings that are designed to benefit your business and our environment including:
- NOVACRON® XKS – a 10-color reactive dye ink range featuring new high light fastness elements . A true innovation for industrial high speed reactive printing of cellulosics and silk fabrics for Home Textiles and Apparel fabrics, these water based reactive inks demonstrate extremely high color densisty and fastness properties coupled with excellent reliability across the board. Certified compatibile with Kyocera industrial printing heads used on the latest industrial printing machines such as MS JetPrint K , Reggiani Renoir & La Meccanica Qualijet K series of printers.
- TERASIL® XKS - Direct to fabric disperse dye inks for polyester printing, giving outstanding wash and light fastness, excellent color gamut, coupled with outstanding jetting performance and reliability. This versatile range consists of 12 indivdual inks which can be selected for printing apparel, home textiles, automotive and outdoor applications and are fully compatible with Kyoc
era print heads used on latest high speed printing machines.
- ERIOFAST® XKS - single ink range for printing of polyamide, silk and cellulosic fibers on the latest high speed digital printing machines using Kyocera print head technology. A one machine investment with the capability of printing multiple fibers with an ink set.
- TERASIL® BRITE - a matchless new generation of sublimation inks that is engineered for brilliantly brighter, deeper colors on direct-to-textile prints and transfer printing – great for banners and signage or anything that requires truly radiant colors for high visibility.
Let Huntsman Textile Effects meet and help your business evolve and stay ahead in the digital printing arena!
* All trademarks mentioned are registered trademarks of Huntsman Corporation or an affiliate thereof in one or more, but not all countries
Wai Lin Tan: +60 12 2009649
Mindy Chee: +65 9875 4380
About Textile Effects
Huntsman Textile Effects is the leading global provider of high quality dyes and chemicals to the textile and related industries. Research, innovation and sustainability are at the heart of what we do and we use cutting edge technology to develop innovative solutions to create innovative products and technologies with intelligent effects, such as built in freshness, sun protection or state-of-the-art dyes to reduce water and energy consumption, meeting the needs of our customers and supporting a more sustainable environment. With operations in 110 countries and 14 primary manufacturing facilities worldwide in twelve countries (China, Columbia, Germany, Guatemala, India, Indone
sia, Mexico, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey, Switzerland, USA), Huntsman TE is uniquely positioned to provide fast and expert technical service wherever our customers are based.
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging. Originally known for pioneering innovations in packaging and, later, for rapid and integrated growth in petrochemicals, Huntsman has approximately 12,000 employees and operates from multiple locations worldwide. The Company had 2010 revenues of over $9 billion. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Statements in this release that are not historical are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management's current beliefs and expectations. The forward-looking statements in this release are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances and involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the company's operations, markets, products, services, prices and other factors as discussed in the Huntsman companies' filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Significant risks and uncertainties may relate to, but are not limited to, financial, economic, competitive, environmental, political, legal, regulatory and technological factors. The company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by applicable laws.