Huntsman + Pantone
Huntsman Textile Effects Launches 210 New Color Formulations with Pantone Two leaders in color development and realization collaborate to promote accurate, efficient and eco-friendly textile dyeing worldwide
Huntsman Textile Effects has introduced 210 new textile dye formulations with color development from Pantone for its extended PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Textile Color System®
The collaboration between the global leader in textile dyes and the worldwide authority on color aims to help the textile industry efficiently produce eco-friendly fashion, home furnishings and interior design products.
Delivering exceptional color accuracy, production efficiency and product performance based on Huntsman Textile Effects’ award-winning groundbreaking range of AVITERA®
SE reactive dyes, the new formulations will enable designers and brands to select on-trend colors that meet their performance specifications and environmental responsibilities.
Using this color system, designers, brands and mills can speed the time from inspiration to production while consistently delivering high-quality products to achieve the highest level of light-, wet- and chlorine-fastness. Textiles dyed with these new formulations also conform to the most stringent international industry standards and are free* of para-chloro-aniline (PCA) and other regulated chemicals.
The 210 dye formulations launched from Huntsman Textile Effects addresses evolving consumers’ tastes and significant market needs and are selected based on Pantone colors for their significance to the fashion and interior design industries. These include shades with pale, medium, dark, intense dark and brilliant shades, and even deep black.
- Efficient and cost-effective production: Mills save time and effort in dyestuff formulation using Huntsman Textile Effects recipes. Furthermore, the AVITERA® SE dyes are poly-reactive, which ensures that far more dye is fixed than with previous generations of reactive dye technology. They deliver excellent runnability and color reproducibility to help mills enhance Right-First-Time performance and improve productivity by 25% or more. Huntsman Textile Effects tightly controls batch-to-batch consistency to assure mills that they can produce consistent colors without re-dyeing.
- Cleaner textile supply chain: The new formulations help mills dramatically improve their dyeing and washing-off processes to slash their environmental footprint and contribute to a cleaner textile industry supply chain. With AVITERA® SE, water and energy consumption along with carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions can be reduced by half.
- Regulatory compliance: The AVITERA® SE dyes produce textiles that are free* of para-chloro-aniline (PCA) and other regulated chemicals. This helps mills conform to stringent international standards, such as OEKO-TEX®, bluesign® and Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals, as well the strictest brand Restricted Substances Lists.
- Reliable global supply and expert local support: As the global leader in textile dyes and chemicals, Huntsman Textile Effects has a worldwide network of distribution centers and expert technicians. It can thus offer mills reliable local access to high-quality dyestuffs and professional consultancy and support.
- On-trend colors and shades: Designers and brands can choose the desired color shade they want, selecting from a broad range of fashion colors, from pale, medium, dark, intense dark and brilliant shades, and even a new deep black.
- Maximum colorfastness: The new Huntsman Textile Effects formulations match Pantone shades and help mills deliver high-performance textile products with the highest light-, wet- and chlorine-fastness.
The poly-reactive AVITERA®
SE dyes ensure accurate dyeing and rapid and very high exhaustion rate for cotton and other cellulosic fibers and their blends. They help mills enhance Right-First-Time performance and improve productivity by 25% or more. At the same time, they provide a significantly better environmental footprint than any conventional dyeing and washing-off process or current best available technology. With AVITERA®
SE dyes, water and energy consumption along with carbon dioxide (CO2
) emissions can be reduced by half.
As a global textile leader with distribution centers serving every textile hub worldwide, mills using the new Huntsman Textile Effects formulations for the PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Textile Color System can be assured of reliable access to high-quality dyestuffs and expert technical support no matter where they are in the world.
To download the reproducible Huntsman Textile Effects’ dyestuff formulations for the PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Textile Color System, visit www.matchpantonecolorsbyhuntsman.com
is a registered trademark of Huntsman Corporation or an affiliate thereof in one or more, but not all countries. * At the current detection limit of 5ppm