AVITERA® Deep Sea SE
Unbeatable wash-off properties, preventing cross staining on knitted cotton articles
PreAVITERA® Deep Sea SE dye is an extraordinary intense new navy element for achieving deep navy shades in an economic and ecological way. As the first p-chloroaniline (pca) free navy dye on the market, it sets a new industry benchmark in meeting stringent product compliance and Restricted Substance List (RSL) standards.
Combining highest operational excellence and outstanding fastness performance unattainable with other navies, AVITERA® Deep Sea SE dye is a precious pearl in the range of AVITERA® SE dyes.
Find out more : AVITERA® SE Range
- Achieve intense navy shades with abilities for build up towards black
- First p-chloroaniline (pca) free navy dye, fully compliant with RSLs
- New benchmark for light and chlorine fastness
- Immense water and energy savings while enhancing profitability
- Outstanding operational excellence
- Low temperature high speed wash-off performance for highest productivity