The Woodlands, TX
– Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) today announced that a member of management will present at the following conferences:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Industrials and Materials Conference, September 5, 2012 at 8:45 a.m. ET
- Credit Suisse Chemical & Ag Science Conference, September 11, 2012 at 10:40 a.m. ET
- RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Conference, September 11, 2012 at 2:40 p.m. PT
- KeyBanc Basic Materials & Packaging Conference, September 12, 2012 at 12:05 p.m. ET
A webcast of the presentations, where applicable, along with accompanying materials will be available on the investor relations section of the company’s website, www.huntsman.com.
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging. Originally known for pioneering innovations in packaging and, later, for rapid and integrated growth in petrochemicals, Huntsman has approximately 12,000 employees and operates from multiple locations worldwide. The Company had 2011 revenues of over $11 billion. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Statements in this release that are not historical are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management's current beliefs and expectations. The forward-looking statements in this release are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumst
ances and involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the company's operations, markets, products, services, prices and other factors as discussed in the Huntsman companies' filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Significant risks and uncertainties may relate to, but are not limited to, financial, economic, competitive, environmental, political, legal, regulatory and technological factors. The company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by applicable laws.
Media: Gary Chapman
Investor Relations: Kurt Ogden