The provision of full information about our products is a key component in the establishment of an effective product stewardship program.
We produce and circulate to customers a wide range of materials which advise and guide them on the safe handling and management of our products.
We also provide awareness training to help customers' employees use the products safely.
- MDI-based compositions - Hazards and safe-handling procedures (PU 193-1) - brochure
- TDI-based compositions - Hazards and safe-handling procedures (PU 193-3) - brochure
- Precautions to be observed when using MDI (PU 192-17) - poster
- Precautions to be observed when using MDI (PU 192-1) - placard
- Do's and dont's when handling polyurethane chemicals (PU 192-13) - plastic pocket card
- Recommended melting procedures for MDI-based isocyanates (PU 181-15) - brochure
- Working safely with MDI - video
- Product stewardship in action (PU 190-2) - brochure
- Product life cycle - poster
- Guidelines for the safe use of hydrocarbon blowing agents for rigid polyurethane foam (PU 192-18) - brochure
- Product safety data sheets
All of these materials are available in appropriate local languages from our national sales offices.
Return to the Product Life Cycle