Huntsman Textile Effects to feature HIGH IQ® intelligent effects and non-fluorinated DWR technology at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market
Singapore – Huntsman Textile Effects will be highlighting its High IQ® intelligent effects and Durable Water Repellency technology at the upcoming OutDoor Retailer Summer 2019 show in Denver, Colorado.
As the industry leader in innovative and environmentally sustainable textile solutions, Huntsman Textile Effects offers mills and brands a comprehensive suite of intelligent effects through its High IQ® performance assurance program. With a wealth of textile industry knowledge and experience, Huntsman Textile Effects helps mills around the world achieve greater productivity and efficiency.
Sustainable durable water repellency at OutDoor Retailer Summer Market
- Following the expansion of its long-term alliance with Chemours, Huntsman will feature an extended range of technology offerings, including Zelan™ for sustainable, high performance and non-fluorinated durable water repellent finishes.
High IQ® intelligent effects at OutDoor Retailer Summer
- High IQ® Repel is designed to help mills, brands and retailers meet global demand for eco-friendly apparel with rain and stain protection. Combining innovative durable water repellent finishes with unparalleled technical expertise, High IQ® Repel provides durable eco-friendly and sustainable protection for every performance need: everyday, outdoor and extreme adventures.
- High IQ® Lasting White delivers very high and brilliant whites on cellulosic fibers, combining our latest generation of Fluorescent Whitening Agents under the well-known UVITEX® range. With environment-friendly fluorinated (C6) or non-fluorinated stain repel and release technologies, High IQ® Lasting White fluorescent whitening agents ensure garments keep looking new for longer.
- High IQ® Lasting Color is powered by specially selected NOVACRON® dyes. High IQ® Lasting Color fabrics will not fade, and there is little risk of color staining on other garments during washing.
- High IQ® Lasting Color eco relies on Huntsman’s award-winning AVITERA® SE reactive dyes, to reduce water and energy consumption by up to 50% compared to best-available technologies. Excellent washing-off performance shortens processing time and increases productivity.
- High IQ® Cool Comfort moisture management allows garments to breathe while transporting moisture away from the body through its quick-dry properties. The unique technology reduces post-exercise chill, making the effects highly suitable for sports and active wear.
Visit Huntsman Textile Effects at OutDoor Retailer Summer show at Stand 56031.
### END ###
Marilyn Chua: +65 6390 0339 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monique Mathieu: +65 6390 6442 email@example.com
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2018 revenues more than $9 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 75 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 10,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
About Huntsman Textile Effects:
Huntsman Textile Effects is the leading global provider of high quality dyes, chemicals and digital inks to the textile and related industries. With operations in more than 90 countries and six primary manufacturing facilities in six countries (China, Germany, India, Indonesia, Mexico and Thailand), Huntsman Textile Effects is uniquely positioned to provide prompt and expert technical service wherever our customers are based. Sustainability, innovation and collaboration are at the heart o
f what we do. We use cutting edge technology to develop solutions and create innovative products with intelligent effects such as durable water repellents, color fastness, sun protection or state-of-the-art dyes which reduce water and energy consumption. For more information about Huntsman Textile Effects, please visit www.huntsman.com/textile_effects.
Forward Looking Statements:
Statements in this release that are not historical are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management’s current beliefs and expectations. The forward-looking statements in this release are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances and involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the company’s operations, markets, products, services, prices and other factors as discussed in the Huntsman companies’ filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Significant risks and uncertainties may relate to, but are not limited to, financial, economic, competitive, environmental, political, legal, regulatory and technological factors. In addition, the completion of any transactions described in this release is subject to a number of uncertainties and closing will be subject to approvals and other customary conditions. Accordingly, there can be no assurance that such transactions will be completed or that the company’s expectations will be realized. The company assumes no obligation to provide revisions to any forward-looking statements should circumstances change, except as otherwise required by applicable laws.