AVITERA® Black SE
New Groundbreaking Reactive Black Dye free* from restricted arylamines (including PCA)
Until now, the hazardous substance para-chloro-aniline (PCA) has been a potential impurity within reactive black dyes. Huntsman Textile Effects has now developed a groundbreaking new reactive black dye AVITERA® Black SE to address this.
Independent analytical test institutes confirm that this innovative dyestuff is free* from restricted arylamines, including PCA, to meet increasingly stringent environmental standards.
AVITERA® Black SE is a solution for dyeing black shades sustainably at top performance.
It enables mills to meet the strictest environmental standards while increasing productivity and profitability:
- Reduces water, energy consumption and C02 emissions by up to 50%
- Low temperature, high speed wash-off performance for shortest possible processing time and highest productivity
- Minimizes process costs for increased productivity by up to 30% without additional capital investment
- Excellent for fabrics that require the highest chlorine-fastness and good light-fastness (as compared to currently available black dyes)
- Supports mills in exceeding environmental legislation targets for differentiation from competitors
- Free* from restricted arylamines including para-chloro-aniline
An extension to the award-winning AVITERA® SE dye range, the new AVITERA® Black SE dye meets tighter and stringent restrictions on hazardous substances in supplied products and treated textile articles, including OEKO-TEX®, bluesign, Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals and the Restricted Substance List (RSL) standards of the world’s premier brands.
* Current detection limit 5ppm
Find out more : Press Release | AVITERA® SE Range