NOVACRON® Sunflower E-R
Top performing yellow dye, tailored for exhaust application with non- photochromic character
NOVACRON® Sunflower E-R provides the industry with a top-performing reactive dyestuff to achieve highest operational excellence at lowest processing cost. Its superior leveling, right first-time behavior and excellent compatibility with other NOVACRON® EC trichromatic dyes, makes this product the number one choice for all combination including sensitive shades.
NOVACRON® Sunflower E-R covers all severe fastness requirements including PLF, superb multiple home laundering performance and fulfills all Brand and Retailer requirements. Additionally, its non-photochromic character ensures that critical neutral shades such as olive, khaki, grey and all other earth tone shades remain stable during the whole wet/dry processing route through confection and store delivery. Kindly note that Sunflower E-R is suitable for exhaust application only.Benefits:
- Top-class homogeneous, high performing, economical reactive yellow element with non- photochromic character for the NOVACRON® EC range
- New reactive dyestuff highly suitable for dyeing cellulosic fibers including viscose and its derivate by exhaust application
- Exhibits very good light fastness at all depths, excellent wash and wet fastness properties including good chlorine fastness
- Provides outstanding leveling behavior for all CEL fibers incl. CV and its derivate at lowest re-processing rate
- It achieves right-first-time performance and is bluesign® approved and suitable for STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified textile products.