Huntsman Tecnoelastomeri Launches Latest Castech™ Hot-Cast Elastomer Machine
New casting equipment to be displayed at Utech Europe, Maastricht
Modena, Italy – Visitors to UTECH Europe in May will be able to see the very latest model in Huntsman’s established range of CASTECH™ elastomer casting machines in action. Elastomer experts from Huntsman Tecnoelastomeri are taking one of their brand new CASTECH™ HP3000 casting machines to Maastricht to help showcase what’s on offer through Huntsman’s total innovation network.
CASTECH™ machines are a flexible, low maintenance, equipment solution that enable the precision metering and mixing of hot-cast elastomers and microcellular elastomer foams from all kinds of isocyanate and chain extender combinations.
Featuring a range of interchangeable parts, CASTECH™ machines can be tailor made to suit individual customer’s manufacturing requirements. As standard, each CASTECH™ machine provides:
• Precision dosing with good mix homogeneity
• A high output and precise shot casting capabilities
• A long size, flexible arm which makes it easy to cast parts of different shapes and sizes.
Each machine also comes with its own software package for monitoring performance variables and making adjustments during the manufacturing process.
The CASTECH™ HP3000 machine takes this functionality one step further offering:
• A high-speed motor capable of speeds of up to 10,000 rpm
• An output range of 150 to 60,000 grams per minute, depending on circuit and pump size
• New injectors designed with higher output in mind but also capable of handling lower outputs
• A dynamic mixer, which can be standard or large in size, to provide the perfect mixing quality
• A mixing head compatible with the latest high performance polyurethane systems
• A 19-inch touch screen to display machine status
• An in-built software system for monitoring temperature, pressure levels and mixer speeds
• A cleaning system that manages solvent, pressurized air, mixer RPM and cleaning cycles, and has a programmable pre-wash to help reduce solvent consumption.
Johan van Tongelen, Global Business Director at Huntsman Tecnoelastomeri, said: “Designed to ease equipment integration and deliver the highest levels of dosing and mixing precision, our CASTECH™ machines are among the most advanced equipment options available for the efficient manufacture of elastomers. With additional features available - including the option to add up to six additional injectors to the mixing chamber - the CASTECH™ HP3000 takes our offer to the next level, giving us extra flexibility when it comes to creating elastomer processing machines that exactly match our customers requirements.”
Huntsman Tecnoelastomeri is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-tech elastomers and elastomer casting equipment. The business offers a bespoke, end-to-end elastomers service that offers everything you’ll ever need when it comes to selecting and processing hot-cast engineering elastomers.
Visit Huntsman at Stands 506 and 600 at UTECH Europe in Maastricht, The Netherlands from 29 to 31 May 2018, or for more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CASTECH™ is a trademark of Huntsman Corporation or an affiliate thereof in one or more, but not all countries.
© Copyright 2018. Huntsman Corporation or an affiliate thereof. All rights reserved.