Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries and its affiliates (together, “Huntsman”) as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) may be held and processed for the purposes of your registration, application, and potential selection, and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement at Huntsman, unless otherwise indicated at the time of collection of those data.
After completion of the application process, your personal data may be retained and further processed in accordance with this notice, for the purposes of matching your skills and qualifications to future vacancies (where permitted by applicable law), identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable vacancies and/or to inform you of such future suitable vacancies. If you are selected for employment by a Huntsman affiliate, your personal data may be used for the purpose of entering into an employment relationship, including sending you correspondence or general information related to the employment relationship.
Huntsman International LLC, 10003 Woodloch Forest Drive, The Woodlands, Texas, 77380, USA, is the data controller for the purposes specified in this notice.
Huntsman will ensure that your personal data are protected in accordance with applicable privacy laws. If your personal data are transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, Huntsman will ensure that such transfers are made in accordance with requirements of Directive 95/46/EC or U.S. / EU Privacy Shield or U.S. / Swiss Privacy Shield Programs.
Your personal data provided in connection with your application will be retained by Huntsman for a period of a maximum of two years unless applicable law requires a different retention period.
Except as set out in this notice, your personal data will not be disclosed to other third parties. Your personal data may be disclosed to Huntsman affiliates and to third-party organizations providing administration or other services to Huntsman. When you submit registration information or your resume to Huntsman using a third-party website, your information and your resume will be hosted on the server of that third-party organization. In such case, the handling of your registration information and your resume will be subject to the privacy policies of that provider.
You are encouraged to update your personal data when appropriate. In addition, in accordance with applicable law, you may be able to object to the retention or processing of your personal data; or request access to and copies of your personal data by contacting us via our website.
Declaration and Consent
By submitting your personal data and application form you:
- Declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements set out in this data protection notice;
- Declare that the information given by you is complete and accurate;
- Consent to the processing of the information contained in this application or subsequent applications, and any other personal data you may provide, in the manner and to the extent described in this notice;
- Authorize the relevant Huntsman affiliate to verify, or have verified on its behalf, all statements contained in this application form and to undertake reference checks. Reference checks will only be carried out where permitted in accordance with applicable law, and may include credit enquiries, work history verification, reference checks, education verification, credential verification, criminal convictions checks, passport verification, directorship searches, driving status reports, right to work verification and residency status verification among other things;
- Authorize any relevant third parties to disclose to Huntsman or its representatives relevant information (including your personal data) in connection with your application; and,
- Consent to the transfer of your personal data (including cross-border transfers both within and outside the European Economic Area) between Huntsman affiliates and/or third-parties processing your personal data on behalf of Huntsman for the purposes and to the extent described in this notice.
- Thank you for your interest in applying to Huntsman. We value diversity and encourage the very best candidates world-wide to apply.
Huntsman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.